If you are a working woman, you are busy juggling home and work. Additionally, you have to face the stress of travelling to your office besides the other massive decisions that have to be taken on every front. Sometimes even basic health is ignored, leave alone your hair. This is definitely not an advisable regimen. Where you have to take care of your health, basic hair care is also extremely essential. You are currently locked in a scenario where you are not able to overly style your hair and at the same time, you do not have the luxury of going to a hairdresser. So, when you wake up in the morning, your hair is a mess. What do you do?
Here's the perfect hair care routine for office workers:
First and foremost it is important to allocate just a little bit of time for self-care every day and that would include your hair too.
- Brush your hair every day in the morning. It keeps the hair tangle-free and the activity distributes the natural oils from your scalp to the rest of the hair. It also gives hair a healthy shine. Make sure that you use a soft-bristled brush and comb gently. Avoid vigorous brushing. This could bruise the scalp and even break your hair. Brushing should also be done in moderation.
- Hair wash is also a part of the “urgent” office routine. If you are in a quandary as to how often you have to wash your hair. Well, this purely depends upon your hair type. Check the consistency and density of your hair. Dry and coarse hair requires washing every three days approximately, while oily and fine hair has to be washed every day. If you have normal hair, wash it every alternate day. Hair responds to the kind of routine you undertake. Check the reaction after following this regimen for a while.
- Shampooing and conditioning your hair is equally important, however urgent office might seem. Massage your scalp in small circular motions to stimulate blood flow. It is also best to use a hydrating shampoo and conditioner to maintain the moisture and softness of the hair.
- Use a hair styling product depending on the hairstyle that you would like to sport on that day. In any case, it is best to limit the usage of hot styling products to avoid prolonged damage.
- If you think you have time for a hairstyle every day before going to work, you must try to be gentle so that you don’t pull or tug at your hair. This can lead to breakage.
- Hair care at night before going to bed is important too. Brush your hair gently before sleeping. This will eliminate all accrued knots during the day. Tie your hair into a loose ponytail so that it does not get entangled in your sleep.
These hair care routines are simple and easy to follow. Do these every day to preserve your hair.