Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
(a). You may cancel any order (without reason) within 14 calendar days, in which case you shall be responsible for the delivery costs for returning the Products. The 14 calendar day period starts on the date of purchase.
- (b). You are responsible for demonstrating cancellation. You may complete and return the following Model Cancellation Form to us by email:
- To: Customersupport@regrowz.com
- I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of the following goods:
- Ordered on:
- Order number:
- Name of customer:
- Address of customer:
- Products being returned
- Reason for cancelling:
- (a). Policy
- We aim to always provide high quality Products that are free of defects. On occasion however, Products may need to be returned. We aim to resolve your query promptly and with minimal inconvenience.
- If you receive Products which do not match those that you ordered, have defects or were damaged during delivery, you must notify us within 14 calendar days and we accept returns within 30 calendar days of delivery (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- We will need to know your order number, the specific Products to be returned, and the reason for return. We will provide you with a returns authorisation number and information to assist with processing your request.
- You will have the option to have the Products replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Products.
- We will not accept returns for Product(s) that have been used, damaged, worn or soiled.
- All UK returns should be shipped to the following address:
Elizabeth House, Victoria Street, Manchester, M11 2NX, United Kingdom.
- All USA returns should be shipped to the following address
Regrowz Limited c/o EFS Receiving Department 807 Airport Access Rd Unit D Traverse City, MI 49686
- (b). Delivery
- All Product(s) must be returned in their original condition, complete with all accessories and documentation.
- You must take care to pack Products securely, include the returns form and obtain proof of postage / delivery.
- You are responsible for the Products until we sign upon delivery to us, so we recommend you select insurance cover with postage.
- You shall be liable for any loss in value of any Products, if the loss is the result of your use or unnecessary handling, or damage during return delivery.
- (c). Refunds
- Any refunds will be made through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Product(s). We will not make refunds to a third party.
- We are responsible for paying shipment costs only for faulty or damaged Product(s) so long as you use standard Royal Mail services. We regret that additional costs such as express delivery will not be refunded.
- We may deduct from any refund loss in value of the Products resulting from your use or unnecessary handling of the Products.
- Any refunds will be issued without undue delay after receipt of the returned Products (or evidence that the Products were returned or that no Products were delivered).