APPLICATION OF TERMS
- REGROWZ LTD (Company Number 09465009) of 4th floor, 7 Princes Street, London, EC2R 8AQ (REGROWZ) grants you a non-exclusive, limited and revocable licence to use and access the REGROWZ website (www.regrowz.com) (Website) subject to these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
- In these Terms, "us", "we" and "our" refer to REGROWZ and references to "you" and "your" is to you, the user of the Website.
- Through the Website, we advertise and offer for sale certain products (Products) to customers (Customers). The Terms govern our relationship with you with regards your use of the Website and any purchase of Products from the Website.
- By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms, if you do not agree with these Terms you must immediately stop using the Website and must not purchase any Products.
- You agree that we may change, update or otherwise amend the Website and these Terms at our absolute discretion. If we are required to make any changes to these Terms and pertaining to the sale of Product(s) by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
- The Terms do not affect any of your other rights under English law and will override any inconsistency with English law where legally permissible.
- You acknowledge that we are not required to keep the Website available for your use. We make no guarantees, implied or express, as to the ongoing availability of the Website.
- We accept no responsibility for the unavailability of this Website, or any offer of goods or services found on the Website, and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage that you or any other person incurs by not being able to access the Website.
- All content on the Website is the copyright and property of REGROWZ. Without our express written permission, you shall not copy the Website for your own commercial purposes, including:
- (a). Replicate all or part of the Website in anyway; or
- (b). Incorporate all or part of the Website in any other webpage, website, application or other digital or non-digital format.
- REGROWZ has moral and registered rights in its trademarks and you shall not copy, alter, use or otherwise deal in the marks without our prior written consent.
- All content remains the intellectual property of REGROWZ, including (without limitation) any source code, product recipes, usage data, ideas, enhancements, feature requests, suggestions or other information provided by you or any other user.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES & ADVERTISING
- The Website may from time-to-time contain information and advertising from third-party businesses, people and websites (Third Parties). You consent to receiving this information as part of your use of the Website.
- We are not responsible for any information transmitted by Third Parties or liable for any reliance you make upon the information or statements conveyed by Third Parties (or in relation to your dealings with Third Parties), nor are we responsible for the accuracy of any advertisements.
- This Website contains general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a doctor or other qualified healthcare professionals. Additionally, the information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing a health condition or fitness problem. All decisions about the treatment and management of any conditions must be made with a healthcare professional, considering the personal medical history and circumstances of the individual.
- Any users of this Website should contact their doctor's surgery or an appropriate health professional if they have any concerns about any aspect about their health.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
- You agree that you use the Website at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that in using the Website you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms.
- We do not warrant and shall have no liability regarding information provided on this site regarding recommendations of any products for any and all health purposes. As is clearly stated, this information is provided solely as information for our customers to use when discussing a regimen with their healthcare practitioners.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Website, including any breach by you of these Terms.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any other similar or analogous loss resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Website or any content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, in equity or any other legal theory, and whether or not we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damage, to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- We are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under any Contract arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
- Certain rights and remedies may be available under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or similar legislation in other jurisdictions and may not be permitted to be excluded, restricted or modified. Apart from those that cannot be excluded, we and our related entities exclude all conditions and warranties that may be implied by law. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition that cannot be excluded is restricted, at our option to the re-supply of goods or payment of the cost of re-supply of goods.
- We may end the agreement formed by the Terms immediately by giving you written notice. It is not essential to provide reasons for the termination. Where these Terms have been terminated you must immediately cease using the Website.
- Your use of the Website may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, on a temporary or permanent basis. You must immediately cease using the Website should you receive a notice cancelling your licence to use the Website.
TERMS OF SALE
- (a). You may purchase items as a guest user or by creating an account with us (Account) which will contain certain personal and payment details. By creating an Account and continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission (if required) to submit payment information; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- (b). We may reject, accept, suspend or terminate your Account in our absolute discretion (with or without giving reasons).
- (c). It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- (d). If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched.
- (a). Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to depict Product(s) as accurately as possible on the Website, images, colours or descriptions whether on the Website or in catalogues, brochures, price lists or otherwise provided by us are intended as a guide only and shall not be binding on us. We are not responsible for variations from such images and descriptions.
- (b). We neither represent nor warrant that Products will be available.
- (c). Products are sold for individual use and must not be resold without our express permission. Please contact our customer services team by email (Customersupport@regrowz.com) for further guidance.
- Payments & Prices
- (a). All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated daily.
- (b). In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Products and Us processing that order and taking payment, we will confirm by email to confirm your purchase.
- (c). The prices for the Product(s) indicated on our Site at checkout include all applicable taxes, including VAT, which may be payable in respect of the Product(s) but excludes the delivery costs which will be automatically added to the total amount due when you view your Product(s).
- (d). All payments must be made at the time of ordering. Payment for all Product(s) must be by credit or debit card, or such other payment service gateway specified on the Website. We will not dispatch the Product(s) until we receive payment in full. Please note, it is possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. We are not responsible for this.
- (e). For payment by card, all credit and debit cardholders may be subject to authorisation and authentication. If the issuer of your payment card or our service provider refuses to, or does not for any reason authorise or validate the payment, we will not be liable in these circumstances for any delay or non-delivery in respect of the Product(s) which you have ordered as a result.
- (f). By providing the relevant information to us, you specifically authorise us to transmit or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, debit or credit card details or credit reports, to authenticate your identity and delivery address for the Product(s), validate your payment card and obtain authorisations for your payments for Product(s).
- (g). We are unable to provide trade credit or payment plans.
- (a). No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Orders for Product(s) must comply with the delivery requirements, minimum and maximum order quantity (if any). Our acceptance is indicated by us sending to you an order confirmation email. Only once we have sent you an order confirmation email will there be a binding contract between us.
- (b).Order confirmations for Products shall contain the following information:
- Confirmation of the Products ordered including key specifications of those Products;
- Itemised pricing for the Products including any taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- Estimated delivery date(s) and time(s).
- (c). If for any reason, we do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to any cancelled order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
- (d). If we terminate your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will not be cancelled unless prior to dispatch.
- (e). We reserve the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch. If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any sums paid in relation to those purchases within 14 calendar days.
- (f). Returns and cancellations are governed by the Refunds Policy and these Terms.
- (a). All orders will carry a delivery charge. We will show you your total delivery cost during checkout.
- (b). Discounts may be available for large orders, as advertised on our Website or otherwise. We reserve the right to cancel any such promotions at anytime. We shall notify Customers of any changes to such promotions during checkout.
- (c). All deliveries within the UK will be fulfilled by Royal Mail. You will be able to track your order directly with the tracking order number that will be emailed to you directly by Royal Mail.
- (d). We offer our products for delivery outside the UK. All costs for delivery outside the UK shall be notified to you on checkout.
- (e). If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be paid by you. You accept that we have no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. We recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that needs to be paid. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be paid by you, the customer.
- (f). The risk in the Products shall remain with Us until they come into your physical possession. Upon delivery, you must inspect and verify the Products, with any defects or errors identified immediately to the driver.
- (g). We reserve the right to change the delivery charges and/or the delivery provider and shall notify customers of such changes at the moment of purchase.
- You can direct notices, enquiries, complaints and so forth to us using any other details published on the Website. We will notify you of a change of details from time-to-time by publishing new details on the Website.
- We will send you notices and other correspondence to the email address that you submit to the Website, or that you notify us of from time-to-time. It is your responsibility to update your contact details as they change.
- A consent, notice or communication under this agreement is effective if it is sent as an electronic communication (having the meaning given to that term in Electronic Communications Act 2000 and the Electronic Signatures Regulations 2002) unless required to be physically delivered under law.
- We may assign or otherwise create any interest in their rights under these Terms by giving you written notice.
- Any provision of these Terms, which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, is, as to that jurisdiction, ineffective to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction. The parties will negotiate in good faith to replace any such provision with a provision which is valid and enforceable and consistent with the intention of these Terms, so far as is reasonably practicable.
- These Terms form part of an ecommerce transaction and the parties agree that these Terms shall be accepted electronically and the agreement to these Terms is formed and validly entered into electronically.
- The termination of these Terms does not affect the parties' rights in respect of periods before the termination of these Terms.
- These Terms, and any non-contractual obligations arising therefrom, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.